Welcome to my blog about Gaming!

Liran
By -
0
My Blog - A Day in My Life | Liran's Gaming World

Welcome to My Blog!

Today, I am going to write about a day in my life, which is today, 04/12/16. But first, let me introduce myself.

My name is Liran, and I am 24 years old. I am an avid gamer and always keep up with the latest in the tech world.

About Me

I have a variety of interests, including playing the piano, guitar, and darbuka (a type of drum). Additionally, I enjoy reading, particularly science fiction and horror genres. I also love creating animations using a program called "flash mx," which allows me to combine games and animations.

Currently, I am a student pursuing my second degree, so I am available to work only three times a day. Despite this limitation, I enjoy teaching a class of students in mathematics and English.

A Job Search Adventure

Today, I went to search for a job at a bookshop, which aligns with my passion for reading. I sought an interesting book to pick from the shop's collection.

Pets and Learning

I am fond of pets, especially dogs, and hope to have one someday. My passion for learning drives me to explore new things, especially practical skills that I feel are missing from my university studies.

Online Platforms

As a gaming enthusiast, I enjoy using Steam, a fantastic platform for gaming and connecting with friends online. I am also active on Facebook, which serves as a great platform for job applications and staying connected with others.

I will keep my blog updated, sharing more about my adventures and experiences. Thank you for reading!

Goodbye for now!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)